Direct to Garment (DTG) Printing
- Ensure artwork is at least 100% of the intended print area.
- Make sure free-floating lines are 1pt (0.35 mm) minimum.
- Avoid gradients and shadows (unless using DTG)
- Design file should be at least 300 DPI.
- Artwork file needs transparent background; File formats: PNG, PSD, AI.
- Artworks should be up to 28 cm wide. For bigger graphics (up to 34 x 52 cm), contact us.
- No setup costs.
- Fast turnaround times.
- Unlimited colors - Constant price.
- Complex designs - From full colour photographs and detailed illustrations to small text.
|1 - 10||£9.60||+£4.80|
|11 - 25||£7.68||+£3.84|
|26 - 50||£6.72||+£3.36|
|51 - 100||£6.24||+£3.12|
|101 - 250||£5.76||+£2.88|
|251 - 500||£5.57||+£2.78|
Note: Double-sided price is the sum of both columns.
For example: A double-sided print of 1-10 t-shirts would cost £14.40 per t-shirt.